*Pocky*◻ ~iii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hey Everyone Empty Hey Everyone

Post by darkhero951 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Just wanted to say hi to keep this alive Razz I still sometimes go on, and want to know who still does xD I really miss you guys ;_;
darkhero951
darkhero951

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone Empty Re: Hey Everyone

Post by NurseVaccy Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 am

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xD i check the forums every now and then~ glad to see im not the only one that misses everyone ;-;
NurseVaccy
NurseVaccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifey Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:47 am

Ufufufu, interesting to see a post that was just a month ago. If this trend keeps up; maybe another post will come up in October! xD
Lifey
Lifey

Back to top Go down

Post by magykdemon Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:11 am

Signs of life? ;__;
I guess I'm the one to post in October, hello everyone Smile It's been a long long time...although I don't go on anymore Razz

Edit: Do I get bonus points for posting at 11:11? Also happy almost birthday Lifey in case I die from midterms and don't get to go on on your actual birthday...

magykdemon

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseVaccy Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:16 pm

HEYOOOOOOOOOOO! i've been around on Graal Online Era Surprised available on iOS (ipad/itouch/iphone) and facebook~ n college is being....school xP gonna be a math teacher someday xD (in japanese class right now btw lolol)

if yeh guys start up on era lol find me xD name is still Vacci, guild name is Candy xD just type in chat "showguild Candy" n see if im on Razz
NurseVaccy
NurseVaccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum