*Pocky*◻ ~iii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell Tricksters

+6
darkhero951
Lifey
creamu22
NurseVaccy
eunica
fluff
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Farewell Tricksters Empty Farewell Tricksters

Post by fluff Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 pm

*Stares at the tumbleweed rolling past* It's just you and me now pardner...

Wow, so many years have gone by. It's closing down in February so I wondered if anyone was still a ghost around here. So many memories, I miss you guys.

With love,

Fluffy
fluff
fluff

Back to top Go down

Farewell Tricksters Empty Re: Farewell Tricksters

Post by eunica Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 am

Sad news. I'll always cherish the memories, especially with Pocky, my last and best guild! I miss you all!
eunica
eunica

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseVaccy Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:34 am

Hope we'll meet again somewhere in the online gaming universe! Loved having you guys around~

-Vacci

p.s. fluff~ how's the beanbag chair? xD (for some reason thats the first thing that popped up in my mind lol, hope its not playing tricks on me)
NurseVaccy
NurseVaccy

Back to top Go down

Post by creamu22 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 am

It was a shame....I doubt if anyone here remembers me.....I'm creamy, the bunny.
creamu22
creamu22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifey Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:54 am

^^ Don't worry, I may have only appeared at the end of Pocky Days, but I do remember a good number of the guild members in it.

Anywho, as strange as it may be, I can... try to contact a portion of the guild to get together? Or at least reconnect the lines for us. Well, we'll see what happens.

PS: It's on ggftw, but it's still proper that this remains here as well.
Farewell Tricksters Screenshot0250_zps7c3c0081
Lifey
Lifey

Back to top Go down

Post by creamu22 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 am

Ohhhh that'd be cool if we could all reunite. If you want to contact me guys, I have a skype. o 3 o
creamu22
creamu22

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhero951 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:45 am

I'm really surprised that I am able to see all of you again! Very Happy I thought everyone had abandoned this site, so I'm really happy =) I will always miss all of you (from the times of getting all those questies to just having fun and talking) We should definitely add each other on skype, and it would be fun to reunite (probably over the summer) in a new game Very Happy

Here is my Skype, if anyone is interested: AppieFantasy. Just put that you're from Pocky in the friend request~ =)

To Fluff and Lifey: You two were definitely the ones who made my experience in Pocky so enjoyable. Fluff, you were one of the first ones who welcomed me to the guild when I first entered, and have stuck with me so closely ever since. I still remember when we had so much fun playing hide-and-seek in the Cherry Blossom map Smile Lifey, while you did join later than most of the members, you were very active and was a source of inspiration to me. Not only were you an excellent gamer (haha Very Happy), you were also an intelligent and kind person, especially when Ai was having some trouble emotionally.

To everyone else in Pocky, both old members who had quit and new members who check here periodically: Thank you for being a second family to me! Hopefully someday, our paths will cross and we will meet again in this world, either in real life or in the gaming universe. =)

Currently, I am taking Japanese, and this Japanese song perfectly expresses the feelings that I have for all of you right now =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgKWloZ8Yw

It has been so many years. I started as a middle schooler in 7th grade, and now am a high school junior. But Pocky will always remain dear to my heart, and I want to completely express my gratitude for such a nice second family to me.
~Hero (Such a childish name, but I was a 7th grader, you know? :3)
darkhero951
darkhero951

Back to top Go down

Post by RHMusica Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm right there with you, Hero. Although I didn't spend very much time in Pocky, I was very very close to a lot of the people in the guild. I would give anything to be back together with the guys that got me through my entire childhood. There is nothing I miss more than you folks.

But I'm on skype 24/7 as well. upbeat040 is my username, and my display should be Comrade Austin or something. I'll be looking forward to getting back in contact with you all Very Happy

One day we'll bring Pocky back!

RHMusica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifey Wed May 01, 2013 10:36 pm

If everyone gathers here like this. Our revival might happen out of nowhere lol

And don't say that about me Hero. It's embarassing y'know?
Lifey
Lifey

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhero951 Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 pm

If we just keep posting like this (though the interval is one month for each post), it's possible =) Who knows, maybe some company might take up Trickster some time in the future.

And don't deny it when you know it's true, Lifey Smile
darkhero951
darkhero951

Back to top Go down

Post by fluff Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POCKYBOX!

Gawd, the flood of memories. I got an email from Darky and it lead back to here. Looking through the posts here, suddenly realized Pikachu's Goodbye was playing on shuffle, darn good timing no? This is definitely not goodbye though. It's hard to believe it's been six years since the roots of *Pocky* were planted and we've all grown partially because of those roots to become the people we are today. What are you guys all doing now? Are y'all happy? Thank you all for making this guild into the beloved memory it is. For those of you who may not know, there are two private servers running an English version of Trickster, mTO and rTO though rTO seems to be the larger one. You can find them both on Facebook, just use the search bar =J.

Fluff out~ (for now).

P.S. Eh vac? Beanbag chair? The only one that comes to mind is that one in the mycamp @.@
fluff
fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifey Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:38 am

An email from Darky huh?

Anywho, I'm just dandy. I'm sure a fair number of the guild is too. I keep forgetting to email everyone. Then again, it's been a long time so some of us may have a new email address... Well still doesn't hurt to try.
Lifey
Lifey

Back to top Go down

Post by fluff Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Eh. Just checked the ooooooooooooooooooooooooooold yahoo email and behold, a message from 5 months ago. One of the ones I use occasionally now is crimsonfluffad@hotmail.com so y'all *could* contact me there if you want. Just put your IGN somewhere in the subject line so I'll know it's you :3 Recently set up Skype again so same thing: itfluffeh.
fluff
fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseVaccy Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:23 am

Wow I just realized something....we're all adults now and we met in like what...7th grade? Goes to show we really are a family Smile

If you wanna find me I got a kik: vacci5
or...find me in Graal Era Online for mobile/facebook xP been playing that for the past year when I find the time to do so. IGN: Vacci (there's offline PM's too so I'll be sure to get ur message)

p.s. Yea Fluff o.o I thought you had a special chair you liked to use when you played video games on console...or was that someone else
NurseVaccy
NurseVaccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Boku Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Wow D: I had no clue it was closing down. Man I dont even know where to start :< Its been so long since I signed on here so long since I talked to anyone Dx I always wanted to come back and start up trickster again or atleast sign on here but sadly it didnt work out like that. I hope people do sign back on here! Email me at pandaboku@yahoo.com to catch up Very Happy I knew most of you since I was 11 and I realized today actually that I dont wanna say goodbye to the past Dx you guys are like family to me :3
Boku
Boku
"bokuboku~ aka PockyPrincess"

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseVaccy Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Dusted off the old email xp nursevaccy@yahoo.com
NurseVaccy
NurseVaccy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifey Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:05 pm

To see Vaccy isn't too abnormal, but for Bokutan to appear and declare she's 11?!

Farewell Tricksters What_zpsb0c51ad5

lol kidding of course.
But really, you guys pick the most random times to remember about us don't you?
Lifey
Lifey

Back to top Go down

Post by fluff Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:09 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That chair :)Red, covered with Mickey Mouse (Mice) characters. Used to use it when watching tv (back when we had one of the ones with antennae built in) and playing N64 with my dad. Now it's mainly my kid cousins who sit in it when they come over to play (although they do more playing with toys than sitting).

Could have been someone else though What a Face

I was really surprised to see that Boku had actually signed signed into Skype and pretty sure she meant she was 11 back then Life. Otherwise, she would have been...5 when we all met Very Happy

There ARE two private Trickster servers (mTO and rTO) and both can be found if searched on Facebook but only rTO is currently open. I hear its basically got everything except season 2 and the stuff that came out before eTO closed.
fluff
fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePrincess Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:58 am

So I randomly thought of this site and trickster just now and realized how much I missed everyone even though we're all like 20+ now and grown apart. I hope all of your lives are going well and if you're okay with it, give me your skype if you have one! Belated goodbye to trickster. Smile
LittlePrincess
LittlePrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhero951 Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:42 am

Same here guys (gosh, 4 months after your post haha) Hope you guys are doing well, and to Boku+other recent high school graduates, have fun with your first year in college! (I'll be attending MIT myself, goshhh the stress haha xD) And to others (Lifey, etc), good luck with whatever is down the road for you guys Smile Skype+Email will always be available for whoever wants to add me (think I added Lifey and someone else so far o:)

Skype ID: AppieFantasy
Email: kuangandy842@gmail.com or akuang@mit.edu

I will still pop in from time to time-- hopefully I'm not the last one posting here!
darkhero951
darkhero951

Back to top Go down

Post by eunica Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Just wanted to say hi. Lol. Miss you all! Wink
eunica
eunica

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhero951 Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Hey Eunica! :3 Glad to see that someone's still alive haha. Good thing that I changed the settings here to link to my active email --now I can receive notifications when someone posts! Very Happy

Hope you guys are doing well, whether you guys are in college/grad school/found a job now. First semester of MIT was a bit rough, but I'm hoping it gets better. Best wishes to a great 2015!

Still hoping for a possible reunion someday ^_^b
darkhero951
darkhero951

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanomi Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Yoohoo~

It's been a while everyone lol. I hope everyone is doing well! I randomly started playing Trickster again on a private server. I'm still a bunny named Sanomi ^^ So nostalgic~ That is all.

Much love <3
Sanomi
Sanomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifey Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:07 am

Private server? Which one exactly? There's 3 of them as far as I know
Lifey
Lifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanomi Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:21 am

Lifey wrote:Private server? Which one exactly? There's 3 of them as far as I know

Play Trickster - > www.playtrickster.com
Sanomi
Sanomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum